Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
Our bodies are constantly changing as we age, affecting our overall health and well-being. The changes can be physical, emotional, and/or...
What is Credit Health Insurance?
As a country, we love to buy things on credit. From automobiles to appliances, laptops to lawnmowers, Americans use an exorbitant amount of credit....
Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
Losing your job can be a difficult and stressful time. As the federal government continues its pursuit of keeping inflation at bay, it is expected...
Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
Did you know that according to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, approximately 30% of adults in the United States suffer from insomnia? Of...
How Life Insurance Benefits Women
Did you know there is a gender gap when it comes to life insurance? A recent survey by Forbes revealed that 22% of women do not have any life...
Electric Car: To Buy or to Lease?
When it is time to get a new vehicle, we all face the same dilemma: buy or lease. The debate has been raging ever since Zollie Frank started the...
What experts say about raising the retirement age
The social security piggy bank is running low, at least according to lawmakers who are looking for ways to shore up the program’s trust funds. Once...
Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
Navigating the insurance world can be tricky, especially when you’re faced with a denial of coverage for your medical treatment. While a denied...
How are the proceeds of a life settlement taxed?
Life settlements have been gaining popularity recently, but many people don’t know how they are taxed. Today we explore what a life settlement is,...
Sharing the Road with Cyclists
There are over 47 million cyclists in the United States. Unfortunately, accidents involving automobiles and cyclists have become all too common. In...
Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
When an elderly parent relies on their adult children for support, the costs of medical bills, in-home or assisted-living care, and final expenses...
What Every Renter Needs to Know about Renters Insurance
If you’re renting your home or apartment, you might think insurance isn’t necessary. As it turns out, renters insurance can be a lifesaver if...
Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
When the pandemic began, Congress enacted the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). Designed to safeguard employees by extending paid...
Does Uber Insurance Cover Passengers?
Auto insurance is one of the most critical policies you will ever own. This is especially true for Uber drivers, who not only need to ensure they...
Living Your Best Life After 60
Turning 60 typically marks a new chapter in one’s life. It’s a time to reassess your goals, focus on what brings you joy, and make the most of the...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- What is Credit Health Insurance?
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- Electric Car: To Buy or to Lease?
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- How are the proceeds of a life settlement taxed?
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- What Every Renter Needs to Know about Renters Insurance
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Does Uber Insurance Cover Passengers?
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Weird Things Covered by Home Insurance
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- When to Upgrade Your Auto Insurance
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- What Does My Home Insurance Policy Cover?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- Are You Paying Too Much for Auto Insurance?
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustments Affect Your Taxes
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- LA County COVID Vaccine Info
- The Case(s) to Buy Life Insurance for Your Child
- SimpliSafe vs. Ring, Which is Right for You?
- What Medical Bills are Tax Deductible for 2019?
- Are You in a Flood Zone? The Answers Might Surprise you!
- The Safest Vehicles to Buy in Model Year 2020
- Freezing Pipes Burst! Am I Covered?
- This is Why You Pay Taxes on Employer-Sponsored Disability Insurance